The Lalor Community Connection Day gets bigger every year!
On Saturday 25th March 2017 a fantastic crowd of local families came for free fun and entertainment, including:
- petting zoo – cuddly animals AND creepy crawlies
- Thomas the Tank Engine train
- musicians and singers
- free bbq
- face painting and pirates
- and so much more!
- Lalor Living & Learning Centre (French St Hall)
- Yarra Plenty Regional Library – Lalor
- May Road shopping precinct – thanks to the Lalor Traders Association
- and spaces in between