Lalor Living & Learning Centre coordinates an After School Tutoring program that reaches between 50-60 school students each week! Students experience quality one-on-one tutoring with our adult tutors. Our tutors are teachers, training to be teachers or have outstanding subject knowledge at university level.
Are you a secondary student who’d like a little help with tricky subjects? Would your primary aged child benefit from a little extra one-on-one support? Perhaps you are an adult with bad school experiences and you’d like to work with someone to rebuild your confidence?
Tutoring is available for all primary subjects and the following secondary subjects: English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, History, Legal Studies and a variety of languages.
- sessions held Monday to Thursday during school terms
- sessions are 1 hour and can be booked at times to suit your family schedule between 4pm and 8pm
- dedicated one-on-one tutoring
- sessions held at the Lalor Living & Learning Centre at 47A French St
To make your booking, or for more information, contact our coordinator Joyce:
- email AfterSchoolTutoring@lalorllc.vic.edu.au
- phone 9465 6409
- mobile 0425 834 008
- or drop in to 47A French Street, Lalor 3075