Community organisations to support you:
- Whittlesea Community Connections works to promote participation in the community and fight disadvantage.
- Spectrum Migrant Resource Centre offers support in housing, settlement, skills training and job matching for migrants and refugees.
- Asylum Seeker Resource Centre in western Melbourne fights for the rights of asylum-seekers and provides some support.
- NEAMI is a non-government organisation that works to support people with mental health issues.
- Reading Writing Hotline can help you with reading, writing & basic maths 1300 6 555 06.
- Epping Community Services Hub in High St have a range of services.
Organisations we have partnered with include:
If you have any queries about our services or would like to enrol please contact us using the following methods: