Lalor Living & Learning Centre has been providing English language classes to our local community for over 31 years!
We provide a welcoming, professional and caring place for people of all abilities and backgrounds to improve their language skills. We offer:
- Informal English conversation courses
- Short courses
- Nationally accredited courses
- Courses to help you improve your reading, writing and speaking skills
- Courses for those with some English who feel that their experience of formal schooling didn’t take them far enough and they need to improve their literacy skills.
Nationally Accredited English Courses
English as an Additional (Second) Language: currently under review, information will be posted by 20 February 2019.
- Literacy for Learning
- English for the Workplace
- Literacy for the Workplace
- Building English Skills for Living and Learning
- English for Living and Working in Australia
- Spelling, Reading & Writing A, B & C
- Get into Grammar
All students enrolling in an accredited course, or an adult English or literacy course, will need to attend a Pre-training Assessment interview (1.5 hour) in order to be placed in the appropriate level course.
Students may be eligible for a government supported place in these courses. Please contact us for further information about this and fees and charges for your course.
Lalor Living & Learning Centre acknowledges the support of the Victorian Government.
If you have any queries about our services or would like to enrol please contact us using the following methods: